Cemscreed is a cement based binder for producing an early drying high strength floor screed when mixed with graded aggregates and water.
As the binder is mixed under controlled conditions all that is required at site is the addition of a suitable aggregate and water thereby improving the control of components critical to the performance of the finished screed.
Cemscreed is used to produce bonded, unbonded and floating screeds in internal situations where early foot traffic and quicker drying is required e.g. to allow floor coverings to be laid with shorter installation times.
- Delivered factory-produced under procedures certified to BS EN ISO 9001
- Accessible to foot traffic within 24 hours
- Can be supplied with fibres for improved crack control
- Quicker drying allows floor coverings to be laid earlier
- Can be used for the rapid repair of existing floor screeds
- Suitable for use over under-floor heating systems