Tarmac’s Hi-Flow Renovation is a free flowing, self-smoothing, fibre reinforced, protein free flooring underlayment which is obtained by mixing water with a carefully selected pre-blended formulation of high quality raw materials.
Hi-Flow Renovation is used at thicknesses from 5mm to 50mm as an economic means of renovating existing interior floors prior to the installation of floor coverings. Suitable for use in schools, office buildings, leisure centres, sports halls, public buildings, department stores and hospitals.
- Factory blended, tested and packaged in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001
- Ideal for the renovation of schools, public buildings, retail and office buildings
- Thicknesses from 5mm to 50mm
- Dry enough to withstand foot traffic after 2 to 4 hours (at 20℃)
- Ready to receive floor coverings after 24 hours