Tarmac’s Hi-Flow Tuf-Top is a free flowing, protein free, self-smoothing industrial grade flooring system which is obtained by mixing water with a factory pre-blended formulation of high quality raw materials.
Hi-Flow Tuf-Top is ideal where heavy industrial traffic is to be utilised and for warehouse racking aisles. Hi-Flow Tuf-Top is suitable for use as the wearing surface or can receive resin coatings.
When laid at thicknesses from 7mm to 20mm Hi-Flow Tuf-Top is suitable for use in warehouses or internal industrial situations where there is a need for a smooth surface which has excellent impact and abrasion resistance. Hi-Flow Tuf-Top is not recommended for use in wet environments unless sealed with a suitable waterproof covering.
- Factory blended, tested and packaged in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001
- Specifically formulated for hard wearing, internal industrial applications
- Provides a smooth surface with excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Dry enough to withstand foot traffic after 2 to 4 hours (at 20℃)
- Ready to receive floor coverings after 24 hours
- Thicknesses 6mm to 20mm